There are not many advisers who can offer the level of continuity Aptium Financial Services provides to clients, maintaining a relationship with Apogee Financial Planning (formerly Lend Lease Financial Planning) since 1999.
Many clients from that time remain with us to this day – a testament to the strength of our relationship and ongoing service provided to clients. Thanks to clients referring family and friends, we develop strong bonds and an intricate knowledge of the needs of each individual. Aptium Financial Services has clients from all around Australia.
Our advisers are licensed by Apogee Financial Planning, three times winner of the CoreData Advisory Group of the Year, as voted by secret shoppers seeking financial advice.
Aptium Financial Services has chosen to partner with Apogee Financial Planning Limited for its licensing requirements. Apogee is a national Australian Financial Services Licensee that manages more than $7 billion in funds on behalf of Australian private investors. Apogee is part of the MLC and NAB networks, allowing Aptium Financial Services to draw on the expertise of these financial market leaders.
Some of the benefits of our partnership with Apogee include:
- Dedicated research teams across managed and direct investments and insurance providers.
- A team of technical experts for developing client strategies and analysis of the latest legislative changes for the benefit of our clients.
- Compliance audits to ensure our business maintains the highest standards.
- Stringent guidelines or 'standards' to which we must adhere to ensure quality advice is always provided to our clients.
- Continuing education and training to ensure we remain at the forefront of industry knowledge.
- Provision of the latest technology and software advancements for more efficient provision of advice to our clients.
- Business development and support, including dedicated staff whose sole purpose is to assist in maintaining the efficient operation of our business in an ever-changing legislative environment.
- Australia-wide adviser network with a willingness to share ideas and the desire to provide quality advice to clients
- The ability for our business to remain separate from Apogee's so that we may choose to change licensees should it be to our client's benefit.